December 9, 2012
Instructions on how to assign fee codes/item numbers as F-keys for fast efficient blling.
- Have a patient selected in the Name field, either in the Scheduler, or the Patient Information Screen.
- Click Bill or Billing to get to the Invoicing Screen to appear.
- Select the practitioner you wish to use.
- Click on the look-up beside Code to display your fee codes and/or item numbers.
- Right-click or press Enter on the fee code/item number you wish to save as an F-key. You will be brought back to the Invoicing Screen.
- Click the Save button at the top of your screen.
- The Save Template Screen will appear. In the Save Template As field, push the F-key on your keyboard you wish to use as a shortcut for this fee code/item number.
- In the Comment field, enter a short description of the fee code/item number you are saving.
- Click Ok
* F-keys are set up per practitioner. Applicable to Version 7.12 and higher
Return to Knowledge Base