June 5, 2013
The Marketing Reports screen gives you the ability to create multiple reports in a file format to be able to import into a 3rd party software. Practitioners may want to use these reports for marketing purposes by generating detailed information on their patients.
Birthdays: Lists of all patients with a birthdate that falls within in a date range.
- Report - The report also includes the patients’ chart number, date of birth, phone number, address, and email address.
- Label - Will print patients name and address. This could be used to place on an envelope when mailing a birthday card to a patient.
- Mail Merge - Lists of all patients with a birthdate that falls within in a date range. The report also includes the patients’ chart number, PHN #, and date of birth, phone number, address, postal code and email address.
- Report - Lists all new patients with their registration date that falls within a date range. The report also includes the patients’ chart number, registration date, phone number, address, postal code, and email address.
- Labels - Will print labels with patient’s name, city and province.
- Mail Merge - Lists all new patients. The report also includes patients, name, alternative name, and date of birth, gender, chart number, marital status, clinic status, address, city, province, postal code, Work phone number, other phone numbers, occupation, last visit date, employer details and preferred appointment reminder method.
Referring List: Lists all patients that have been referred to the clinic, with the name of the referring patients.
Patient List: Lists all patient names, their chart number, PHN #’s, phone number, address, postal code and email address.
- Report - Includes the patients name, status, chart number, last visit date, phone number, address, postal code.
- Label - Will print labels with patients name, address, province and postal code
- Mail Merge - Includes patients name, date of birth, gender, their chart number, PHN #’s, phone number, address, postal code and email address, status, occupation, last visit date, employer name, employer address, employer city, 3rd party Insurance company.
Patient Email List: Lists all patients with an email address in their Patient Information.
- Report - The report also includes patients name, bill to, last visit date, PHN number, phone number, address, city, postal code and email address.
- Mail Merge – report includes patients name, email address and last visit date.
There are various parameters clinics can choose to create a report with the required information. These include:
- Mail Merge File Name - Type desired file name
- Mail Merge Format – Can export the report with data into the following formats
- Patient – select specific patient range or all patients
- Practitioner - select specific Practitioner or blank for all Practitioners
- Date Range – Select From Date and To Date to include patients that registered with the clinic during this date range. You can also leave this blank if you wish to select ALL patients.
- Age Range – Enter a specific age range or leave ‘0 to 100 years’
- Last Visit Range – Enter From Date and To Date to filter patients by their last visit date. You can also leave this blank if you wish to select ALL patients
- Group – Place check mark on selected group(s) you would like to include in the report.
- Gender – Place checkmark in Male or Female or both.
- Label Printers – Select type of printer
- Patients Default Bill to – Can run report for specific groups of patients.
- MSP, WCB, Patient, ICBC and 3rd Party.
- 3rd Party Insurance – Allows clinics to select the specific 3rd Party Insurance Company.
The following instructions can be used to run all the reports:
Click on Reports >> Marketing Reports.
- Select the Report (Birthdays, New Patient, Referring List, Patient List or Patient Email List)
- Select Report Type by clicking on the circle directly next to each report type
- Select Report, Labels or Mail Merge by clicking on the circle directly next to the report type.
- Labels - Under ‘Label Printers’ click on the circle next Panasonic, Okidata or Laser/Inkjet
Mail Merge File Name
- Follow steps 4 to 10
- Click on View or Print
Patient – Default settings can be left to include ALL patients in the patient list or
- Click in the field to Type preferred name for Report
- Drop down arrow to select Format i.e. .DBF, .XLS, .CSV
- Follow steps 4 to 10
- Click on Mail Merge
- Message will appear specifying location the file has been saved to. E.g C:\<report name>.xls
Practitioner - Leave Blank to select ALL practitioners or select practitioner from the drop down list.
Age Range - Click in the box and type the age of the patients you wish to include in your report. This can also be left as default to include all ages.
Date Range - Using the Drop Down Arrow or Type in Enter Date Range or leave blank
Last Visit Range - Using the Drop Down Arrow or Type in Enter Date Range or leave blank
Default Bill To – Click on the box to place a checkmark in the desired group or ‘Select All’ by placing checkmark in all of the groups.
Group - Place check mark in the desired groups or click on ‘Select All’ to include ALL groups.
- From - Click on binoculars to select name of patient you would like to start the report from.
- To - Click on binoculars to select name of patient you would like to end the report with.
- Options: MSP, WCB, Patient, ICBC, 3rd Party
- 3rd Party Insurance – Click on binoculars if you would like to select specific Company.
(Note: The selected options will appear Red in color.)
Return to Knowledge Base